Boat trips are seasonal
T: 01620 890202
The Forth Ferry offers a unique passenger service between the popular seaside towns of North Berwick, East Lothian and Anstruther, Fife. Each crossing takes approximately 45 minutes on board the 55-seat Catamaran, and allows visitors to enjoy days out in either location. The aim of the Forth Ferry is to forge closer tourism links between East Lothian and Fife, offering locals and visitors alike greater choice for great days out.
- Suitable for all ages.
- This trip lasts approx. 45 minutes each way and is a passenger only service. Bikes and buggies may be transported by prior arrangement. Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- Day return tickets: adult £25, child £15 (age 4 to 16), concession £20 (age 60+).
- Single tickets: adult £14, child £8, concession £11.
- Children age 3 and under go free.
- 10% discount for members of the Seabird Centre.
- All trips run subject to weather and sea conditions.
The Forth Ferry Excursion is the latest addition to a wide variety of popular boat trips offered by Seafari Adventures and the Seabird Centre. Full details and bookings for all boat trips: www.seabird.org.