A listed Georgian Manse built in 1780 elegantly furnished with many period features. Situated in secluded grounds with private parking, overlooking the historic seaside town of North Berwick and within easy walking distance of golf courses, town centre and seashore.
The bedrooms are light and airy (one with a king sized four poster bed) and all have their own bathrooms. There is a sitting room for use of guests and breakfast is served round a large mahogany table.
The Glebe House has been awarded a Gold award (for exceptional customer care) by the Scottish Tourist Board.