Scottish Seabird Centre
The Scottish Seabird Centre offer a fantastic range of boat trips, from March to October, with something to suit people of all ages. Look out for different wildlife every month from puffins and seals to gannets and dolphins.
These trips are very popular and booking in advance is strongly advised via www.seabird.org
- Three Islands Seabird Seafari – 1 hour 15 minutes, on board the rigid inflatable boat. See The Lamb, Craigleith and the Bass Rock (age 7+)
- Seabird Seafari Cruise – 1 hour, on board the catamaran. See Craigleith and the Bass Rock (all ages)
- Isle of May Landing – approx 4 hours, on board the rigid inflatable boat (age 7+)
- Bass Rock Landing – approx 5 hours, travelling via fishing boat (age 8+)
- Forth Ferry – approx 45 minutes each way. Departures from North Berwick and Anstruther on board the catamaran (all ages)